- Angie Andresen, Director of Communications at Minnesota Public Radio; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon McTaggart, CEO of Minnesota Public Radio; email@example.com
Reasons to Sign:
- Honor the will of the voters who overwhelmingly supported Dr. Jill Stein’s petition drive in the state of Minnesota by collecting twice the required signatures
- Create a more democratic and balanced election climate
- Allow voters to gain access to more diverse points of view
- Renew trust in - and viewer support for - MPR
- Provide alternatives - given our current presidential election dilemma - where we find ourselves with two of the most disliked and distrusted candidates on record
Letter/Email to be Sent to Decision Makers each time the Petition is signed:
Dear Ms. Andresen and Mr. McTaggart;
I just signed a petition calling for MPR to give fair and equal treatment to the Green Party – as well as their 2016 presidential nominees Dr. Jill Stein.
For over a month now, MPR has given Gary Johnson and the Libertarian Party considerable coverage. In contrast, Dr. Jill Stein, the Green Party’s presidential nominee, has received very little. Considering that Dr. Stein received more than twice the amount of signatures required to be on the ballot here in Minnesota, the citizens of our state deserve - and need - to hear more about her and the Green Party’s platform.
MPR has always stood for fair and balanced news. I hope you’ll continue to do so and increase your coverage of Dr. Jill Stein and the Green Party.